Latest from Blogs…
Stigma of ageing An older person is defined by the United Nations as a person who is over 60 years of age. However, families and communities often use other socio-cultural referents to define age, including family status (grandparents), physical appearance, or age-related health conditions. Senior citizens are also known as elderly persons or simply asContinue reading “Seniors or older adults at 60“
Mere hisse ke sab sukh tere, Tere hisse ke sab dukh mere! Marna hai mujhe akele, Jeena bhi hai mujhe akele!! Kisi ko mere sath marna nahi, Kisi ko mere lie jeena nahi! Fir kyun na manun main, Sirf apne hi dil ki baat!! Kyun na jiyun main, Apni sharton ke sath!!! 🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸 All myContinue reading “Sukh/Happiness“
Koi firta hai pareshan, Koi firta hai hairan, Koi firta hai dukhi, Koi firta hai bejar, Koi karta hai takraar, Kisi ke dil me bhara hai pyar, Aye jindagy, tere to bawal hi khatam nahi hote!!! 🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸 Someone wanders troubled, Someone wanders astonished, Someone wanders sad, Someone wanders annoyed, Someone always fights, Someone always loves,Continue reading “Bawal/Scourage“
- This blog reflects my personal opinions based on my experiences on matters of life. It’s free!
- None of the blogs or opinions expressed within are meant as advice to you or anybody else on any matter, including but not limited to, personal finance, health, or other matters of life. If you need advice, speak to a professional!
- I welcome your thoughts, including constructively critical ideas. Please share!
- However, loose language, abusive comments, or other forms of verbal vandalism and rudeness will be very displeasing for me and other readers. Please behave!
- If you didn’t enjoy what you read, do come back. It only gets better!