Latest from Blogs…
Today while writing this blog, I asked myself,” Really, Anita, there are no bad and good personalities, or I am just mistaken?”Labelling someone with a tag of a bad person or a good person is not at all justified. The reality is this approach is not very effective either. The person who has a differentContinue reading “NO GOOD OR BAD PERSONALITIES”
Ranganathaswamy Temple, Srirangam The Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple is a Hindu temple dedicated to Ranganatha, a form of the Supreme God, Maha Vishnu, located in Srirangam, Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu, India. Constructed in the Dravidian architectural style, the temple is glorified by Alvars in their Divya Prabhanda and has the unique distinction of being the foremost amongContinue reading “10 Famous Temples Dedicated To Lord Vishnu And His Avatars # 2”
Understanding Direct and Indirect effects of Covid-19 on real estate The real estate sector has been badly affected by the COVID-19 pandemic in so many ways and if we focus on the financial side, the impacts are already visible and threatening. A lot of people are connected to the real estate community in many ways.Continue reading “COVID 19 Side Effects On REAL ESTATE”
- This blog reflects my personal opinions based on my experiences on matters of life. It’s free!
- None of the blogs or opinions expressed within are meant as advice to you or anybody else on any matter, including but not limited to, personal finance, health, or other matters of life. If you need advice, speak to a professional!
- I welcome your thoughts, including constructively critical ideas. Please share!
- However, loose language, abusive comments, or other forms of verbal vandalism and rudeness will be very displeasing for me and other readers. Please behave!
- If you didn’t enjoy what you read, do come back. It only gets better!