Latest from Blogs…
Sarangapani temple, Kumbakonam Sarangapani Temple is a Hindu temple dedicated to Vishnu, located in Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu, India. It is one of the Divya Desams, the 108 temples of Vishnu revered in Nalayira Divya Prabandham by the 12 poet saints, or Alwars. This temple is along Kaveri and is one of the Pancharanga Kshetrams. TheContinue reading “10 Famous Temples Dedicated To Lord Vishnu And His Avatars#10“
Minor memories Na jaane kahan chale gae vo din, Na jane kahan gum ho gai vo raten, Vo bachpan ka sawan,, vo masoom baten, Vo bebat pe unka ladna jhagdna. Vo girna sambhalna vo fir ruth jana, Vo daud ke aana aur mere anchal me muh chhupana. Vo massom kilkariyon seContinue reading “ Nabalig yaaden“
Trinidad Hanuman Temple A magnificent 85-foot tall statue of the Hindu god, Lord Hanuman is located in the village of Carapichaima, Trinidad. Built according to the Dravidian style of architecture of South India, this is the largest Hanuman murti outside India. Hanuman is known as the best warrior among the Hindu gods since he protectsContinue reading “Ten Famous Temples Of Lord Hanuman You Must Visit #10“
- This blog reflects my personal opinions based on my experiences on matters of life. It’s free!
- None of the blogs or opinions expressed within are meant as advice to you or anybody else on any matter, including but not limited to, personal finance, health, or other matters of life. If you need advice, speak to a professional!
- I welcome your thoughts, including constructively critical ideas. Please share!
- However, loose language, abusive comments, or other forms of verbal vandalism and rudeness will be very displeasing for me and other readers. Please behave!
- If you didn’t enjoy what you read, do come back. It only gets better!