Latest from Blogs…
Orchard Road Orchard Road Every shopper’s paradise From luxury retail to world-class international cuisines, Singapore’s most famous shopping precinct is home to a wealth of experiences. . One could be forgiven for coming to Singapore and doing nothing but shopping, as this is a world-class city for style and designer chic. The Orchard Road areaContinue reading “Spicy Friday Story: Chalo Singapore # 6”
Ik masoom sa panchhi, Aa ker baitha munder pe! Bechara shayad ye janta nahi, Ajkal koi aise kisi ke ghar jata nahi!! 💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐 An innocent little bird, Came and sat on the mount! Poor creature doesn’t know, Nowadays no one goes to someone’s house like this!!
Zindagy to kab ki, Thak chuki thi! Ab to Khwahishen bhi, Thakne lagy!! Mujhse aa ker, Poochhty hain! Kya kabhi khatm honge? Zindagi ke bawal!! Maine bhi, Hans kar jawab dia! Jin sawalon ka, Jawab nahi mere pass! Poochho na mujhse, Aise sawal!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Life is tiring, Since long! Now even the dreams, Are gettingContinue reading “Sawal/Question“
- This blog reflects my personal opinions based on my experiences on matters of life. It’s free!
- None of the blogs or opinions expressed within are meant as advice to you or anybody else on any matter, including but not limited to, personal finance, health, or other matters of life. If you need advice, speak to a professional!
- I welcome your thoughts, including constructively critical ideas. Please share!
- However, loose language, abusive comments, or other forms of verbal vandalism and rudeness will be very displeasing for me and other readers. Please behave!
- If you didn’t enjoy what you read, do come back. It only gets better!