Latest from Blogs…
YOU MUST KNOW #15 The Five-Headed (Panchamukhi) Hanuman – An Intriguing Image The Vaishnavas believe that the wind-god Vayu underwent three incarnations to help Lord Vishnu. As Hanuman he helped Rama; as Bheema he assisted Krishna; and as Madhvacharya (1197-76), he founded the Vaishnava sect. The Vaishnavas evolved a composite form of Hanuman with fiveContinue reading “10 Amazing Stories Of Lord Hanuman“
Kya ye jante ho tum, Kya hota hai umar badhne ke sath! Vo jo Bachpan ki jid thi, Vo pakad lety hai samjhouton ka hath!! Kisi se itna na rutho, Ki baat ka wajan kam ho jae! Bas itna hi kafi hai ki, Dono ki ijjat bani reh jae!! Ik Sapna tootne se, Housla kamContinue reading “Housla/ Courage“
“I want a committed relationship, but I am afraid that I may get hurt.” ” Do you have commitment phobia”? We have heard this phrase many times in our life. What does it mean when someone has commitment phobia? To understand this, first we have to understand the meaning of commitment. The definition of aContinue reading “Commitment phobia”
- This blog reflects my personal opinions based on my experiences on matters of life. It’s free!
- None of the blogs or opinions expressed within are meant as advice to you or anybody else on any matter, including but not limited to, personal finance, health, or other matters of life. If you need advice, speak to a professional!
- I welcome your thoughts, including constructively critical ideas. Please share!
- However, loose language, abusive comments, or other forms of verbal vandalism and rudeness will be very displeasing for me and other readers. Please behave!
- If you didn’t enjoy what you read, do come back. It only gets better!