Latest from Blogs…
Hanuman Dhoka Temple Hanuman Dhoka is a complex of structures with the Royal Palace of the Malla kings and also of the Shah dynasty in the Durbar Square of central Kathmandu, Nepal. It is spread over five acres. The Hanuman Dhoka Palace gets its name from the stone image of Hanuman, the Hindu deity, thatContinue reading “Ten Famous Temples Of Lord Hanuman You Must Visit # 3”
Anger: Weakness or Strength Anger is a weakness, but people think of it as a strength. It is like a spark that sets you on fire first and then you burn others. If you have an anger problem, it can have a negative impact on all your relationships. Your partner, friends, kids, co-workers, and evenContinue reading “Anger: Weakness Or Strength”
Today while writing this blog, I asked myself,” Really, Anita, there are no bad and good personalities, or I am just mistaken?”Labelling someone with a tag of a bad person or a good person is not at all justified. The reality is this approach is not very effective either. The person who has a differentContinue reading “NO GOOD OR BAD PERSONALITIES”
- This blog reflects my personal opinions based on my experiences on matters of life. It’s free!
- None of the blogs or opinions expressed within are meant as advice to you or anybody else on any matter, including but not limited to, personal finance, health, or other matters of life. If you need advice, speak to a professional!
- I welcome your thoughts, including constructively critical ideas. Please share!
- However, loose language, abusive comments, or other forms of verbal vandalism and rudeness will be very displeasing for me and other readers. Please behave!
- If you didn’t enjoy what you read, do come back. It only gets better!